Garbage Linen Chute
Trash Chutes, Interlocking Garbage Chute Systems, Segregated Garbage Chute Systems, and many other recycling solutions are available from ME Integra and are created to meet contemporary needs.
In big buildings, it is tiring, uncomfortable, and not practical for residents or housekeeping to move large quantities of garbage from floor to floor on elevators and stairways. To make the process of disposing of waste simple for everyone and to solve everything at ease, your building needs a Centralized Garbage Chute Collection System.
The Garbage & Linen Chute System offers a simple and practical way to collect rubbish from chutes in multi-storey structures. As many localities face the issues of carrying their Garbage from one level to another. Therefore, having installing a Garbage & Linen Chute System in India is the best way to consolidate garbage from all over the building into a single location for an easier collection.
As a leading Garbage & Linen Chute System’s solution provider in India, we offer a variety of garbage chute systems for both residential and commercial structures, including some of the following:
- • Interlocking Garbage Chute System
- • Segregated Garbage Chute System
- • Standard Garbage Chute System
- • Smart Garbage Chute System
- • Segregated Garbage Chute
- • Debris Chute
- • Linen Chute
Uses of Garbage & Linen Chute System in Various Industries
- • Trash Chutes in Dubai for garbage disposal in large buildings.
- • Linen Chute for Hotels & Hospitals.
- • Debris Chute in India for Construction Site.
- • Underground Waste Collection System for Public Waste.
- • Segregated Garbage Chute makes junk removal safe and hygienic in commercial apartments etc.
Benefits of Garbage & Linen Chute System
- • Garbage from all the floors gets collected at single point through our Smart Garbage & Linen Chute System.
- • Garbage could be disposed at any time and multiple times in a day.
- • Allows segregation of garbage into Dry and Wet
- • Segregated Garbage & Linen Chute in Dubai reduces Power Consumption.
- • Manpower cost is saved
- • Interlocking Garbage & Linen Chute makes garbage disposal safe and hygienic
Garbage & Linen Chute System can be Installed In
- • Residential, Commercial Buildings and Malls
- • In any duct, common lobbies, landings, staircase, mid-landings, utility ducts, dry balconies and kitchens.
- • In on floor level, Intake hoppers shall be at every floor level.
- • If at Mid Landing, Intake Hopper shall be alternate floor level.
- • It makes garbage disposal safe and hygienic
Salient Features About Garbage & Linen Chute System
- • Manufactured and Installed as per BS 1703:2005, NFPA 82
- • Weather Proof Stainless Steel Construction
- • Brush Cleaning System for Garbage & Linen Chutes
- • Cleaning Operation by Control Panel in Garbage Room
- • Disinfectants can be sprayed
- • Odor Control System for Garbage & Linen Chutes
- • Exhaust System to give minimum 20-40 air changes/hr.
- • Intake Hoppers are 90minute fire rated as per UL Label 10B
- • Auto Closing Intake Hoppers
- • Discharge end fire door.
As a leading building & Commercial Trash Chutes’ Solution Provider in Asia and the Middle East, we, ME Integra, always offer exceptional & premium quality Garbage & Linen Chute System for residential, commercial, and industrial buildings. Our Trash Chutes in Dubai have a wide range of modern features that will bring so much convenience and comfort to your life.
Furthermore, Centralised Garbage & Linen Chute Collection system includes fire safety features like an auto-closing door at bottom of the chute, fire sprinklers, and a fire-rated intake door. The Brush Cleaning System for waste Chutes is intended to clean the inside cylindrical surface of the waste chute, so you don't need to clean the garbage chute system because it can clean itself. To keep the chute clean, this is done periodically.
Garbage Chutes' odour control system operates 24/7 to maintain cleanliness and deodorization. Gases from the chute are expelled by an air vent with an exhaust fan, which keeps the chute odour-free. Based on the diameter of the chute, it is made of stainless steel of grades SS 430/SS/304 with a thickness of 1.2/1.5/2mm. According to BS/NFPA rules, using plastic or fibre chutes presents a fire hazard and is therefore not permitted. Stainless steel is corrosion resistant hence gives maximum durability.
To learn more about our high-quality Garbage & Linen Chute System and its installation process, contact us at +971 50 3700928 or email us at email@example.com. Our team will address your queries & provide you with the necessary information.